- Fixed the bank interest
- Fixed a few bugs
- Check Announcements for all details!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'patchnotes'.
Found 7 results
- The WorldBorder seemed a little cramped. I decided to make it 12.5 million on each side. - Mcmmo was more optimized, given some fixes like how you couldn't disarm mobs. That's good now. - With a new voting system comes new stuff, too. My team and I have created a plethora of new voting rewards for everyone to partake from. - New players had to do some extra steps, like doing '/kit starter'. I said, "Why?" and fixed it so it goes into their inventory immediately when they join. - To combat the enemy of every player, enemy of all server owners, and enemy of the server itself, "Laaaaaag," I have reduced the amount of plugins which are present on the server. - When you're AFK, you're supposed to get tagged as AFK after 10 minutes, to be kicked after 15 minutes. Now we can see who's really here, and who's just AFK. - The new crates are awesome! The 10 second delay? Not awesome! Reduced to 3 seconds for efficiency. - Jobs, always fun. Coming soon, there will be events, such as on weekends, you get double money, double XP. - I love the top of the nether just like anyone else. I didn't want to limit it too much. You can still get up there, but unfortunately can't place blocks. More mob eggs were added to the crates. Now you can get passive mobs like it's nothing, using the crates.
- Updated essentials as it was necessary - The NPCs for shops are 99% done, thank you for your hard work @PackersNY! - Fixed a small issue with PMs, how you could technically message someone in two different PM systems. - Fixed the mob cap per chunk to be higher - Fixed the voting links - Caught up with all the bug reports. - Discord's getting a facelift - The "Praise the Sun" plugin is getting fixed. 0/0 players voting for it? Sounds good to me! NOT. - Fixing a few other issues as they come, just steady as she goes.
- Fixed the enderpearl issue, at least, as far as I could see. - That being said, fixed the "water' inside spawn to spawn you back to the actual spawn point. The plugin which used to prevent this was what was breaking the enderpearls. - Sister server now under construction - Added a bunch of fun side websites, which will be available eventually. - Events hall created, however it's lookin... Pretty empty. - Rank revamp underway, currently all ranks have been created, and all perks will be available in the near, near future. - The fish weekend was revamped as to show more realtime statistics, and also balancing will be undergone soon.
There's been a few updates to the server recently, it's time to just give updates. - Updated /fish so the scoreboard persists, and gives more updates as to the actual score. - (BUGFIX) Fixed it so people can't fish before the event starts - Added a "Builder" rank. Mind you that these players are NOT a part of staff, however, you will need to apply for it. - DCS_MEDIA is the first person to obtain this rank. Congratulations! - Automatic Restart script removed. It's breaking more stuff than it's solving. - Updated the harder mobs to be more difficult again. Well, somewhat. Depends. - Updated the antilag plugin to lag even less. - Found the source of lag today/yesterday, which was a plugin I removed two weeks ago magically reappearing... Squashed, and lineage ended. - (Staff) Fixed the vanish plugin. - Removed the ability to disguise in Fish (Very clever, y'all) - Will be enacted for next weekend. - Fixed the fishing rewards. It didn't work last week because it would just /give playername reward, even if you were offline. Meaning, it would say "Player not found!" and move on. This is justified now. - Fixed other rewards around the place, here and there, so they also get enacted upon playerjoin (To also be used for keys when they are released.) Thank you @Insane for all the work you have done on building Spawn, on the crates, and much more. You're an irreplaceable part of my team.
- Fixed the server as to be playable again (Sorry for the inconveniences!) - Changed the forum to be accessible from just http://nanonuke.net - Forums are lookin... Pretty good right now. Thank you @Aeternum for a nice theme! - Added free ranks, the whole list added in a few minutes. Now they are completely fixed. - (Staff) Helpers now have access to their primary /jail permission. Sorry for not noticing earlier! - Unarmed's disarm can no longer be used on players. This is in response to a lot of issues with last week's /fish - Nerfed the regeneration generated from any kind of armor. - (Good news) Admins are now learning how to be wizards for me, so there will be more support for that coming soon. - Updated antilag plugin as to not lag as much. - Fixed creepers exploding and damaging blocks (Thanks for reporting it!) - While I was at it, fixed withers, and every other mob which does block damage from doing block damage. - Fixed the XP issue where it wouldn't repair stuff, and would automatically go into your XP bar. Potentially. Let me know if it still doesn't work. - I've been getting reports of mobs despawning. I have now updated the limits to me immensely larger. - Added Angel wings to the trails builder - Fixed the web store's link to the main server, thanks for reminding me! - Fixed a typo between upgrading from farmer to Hunter, which would prevent you from ranking up. - Added a section to the forums for free ranks, and where I am with adding permissions for them. Will update more tomorrow morning.
- Fixed a few items in the shop being infinite money loops (Thank you for your reports!) - We now have a CSGO Free-for-all Server. IP will be known soon(TM) - Staff can now create emojis. Go nuts (lol) - Added an allowed/disallowed mods list. - Updated the rules just a little bit, there will hopefully be another overhaul soon - Fixed RTP in the resourceWorld - From self critiquing, have now made it so those advertisements like "It's dangerous to go alone, take this!" are now suggesting the command upon click, not automatically running said command. This is more user-friendly. - Questing world is beginning to be worked on, stay tuned More to come
- Forums now updated to be a new, pretty forum instead of what we had. There will be much more to come with this new system. Mind you, the old one is still there, however it is going to soon be depreciated (Copying over everything now. Primarily keeping it for applications already done) - Finally converted over the server to the new system, being an unmanaged VPS. This means there's going to be a little bit of instability until we've locked down all the features. Give it some time - The free ranks will be worked on, hopefully implemented by Thursday. After much work it was decided that the system which was going to be in place wasn't ideal for our server, so I'm going to be making a much more simplified system. - Updated the referral system to be more ideal for our system: Apparently, you could refer yourself and get the reward. Thank you (You probably know who you are) for pointing this out to be fixed - Working on two new servers as well, in the background. Thanks to Herp being alive, we are going to have a CSGO custom server and Garry's Mod server. This will not impact performance. - Just to yell it out: THE SERVER WILL BE MORE STABLE SOON. It's top priority. There's tons of stuff that needs to, can, and will be done.