NanoNews
  • Movie night for December 1st will be How to Train your Dragon!
  • Fixed the bank interest
  • Fixed a few bugs
  • check Announcements for all details!
Ampersand

Patch Notes November 30th, 2018

- Fixed /vote to look pretty, thank you to everyone who showed me it (And made me laugh at it)
- Fixed bank interest to be better (Under high demand)
- Fixed /back to actually take you to where you died, since a few people were having issues with it (Reports are useful!)
- Speaking of reports, you can do /report in-game and it will go into the Discord now for me to fix! This cuts out the middleman. (You can still use !report if you want to from the Discord, but it's much simpler)
- I'm currently installing everything on a test server to fix /warp parkour, and it will be hopefully back up in the near future :(
- Fixed permissions! /bp should give you the appropriate amount of rows for ranking up. If it doesn't, I can yell at a plugin or two
- I received a report earlier from @NeroBrain99#2045 that the /ranks lines were too large. That has been fixed with the use of acronyms and lingo
- Discord's reports, appeals, and the like have been fixed due to @DDarkInferno#0869 
- We have a new offline rewards system which has been rolled out! /rewards will be used whenever you have a reward that needs to be given to you, again thanks to @DDarkInferno#0869 !
- 1.13 was a huge update. @DDarkInferno#0869 did even MORE work for us and fixed the autocomplete for /fish, and for the rewards plugin as it is right now!