NanoNews
  • Server will be migrating to be only-Discord soon!
  • This might be because there's an annoying little cunt named Turttles who likes to stalk my server for ideas
  • He's probably the only one who's going to see this
  • so
  • Hi Turttles! Get your own ideas you cockmuncher!
Nerobrain99

free rank sugestions

Could we get something like increased block placing range and breaking range as a free rank.

Some other thing i thought of were increased AH space or a few thousand claimblocks. 

I think increased ah space might be possible but don't quote me on that. But, I think claimblocks are also a good idea for rewards. 

Now the placing range? I dunno if that's do-able. 

With correct plugins everything is doable, mixyy but we need to either search for that plugin or write our own(I would like to write my own but currently I am bit busy with school and homeworks)

I had another idea being an extra /job to earn more money to rank up

Cy, you should be able to configure update ranges in the player files, however since every console is different, don't quote me on that, I'll look for possible mods after I put together my next suggestion

Thanks for looking into that for me, Sky :P
Yeah, I do need to work on the actual rewards for the free ranks.
Luckily I have two days off in a row, which I haven't had for 3 weeks. So I can actually work like I want to work on the server.
That and the fact that I don't have a car that I trust atm.

Could we get a kit that's daily that goes with the rank and have it give money cause the rank up is like job advancements and it costs more for each rank up.