NanoNews
  • NanoSurf & NanoMod announced to be released soon :)
  • 8/17/2018
  • Added Atomic Apocalypse to the Roster of servers (go.nanonuke.net:27099)
  • Added NanoFFA to the Roster of servers (go.nanonuke.net:27089)
  • Next movie night will most likely be on Saturday
  • September 1st
  • unless planned otherwise
Ampersand

Patch Notes May 8th, 2018

- The WorldBorder seemed a little cramped. I decided to make it 12.5 million on each side.
- Mcmmo was more optimized, given some fixes like how you couldn't disarm mobs. That's good now.
- With a new voting system comes new stuff, too. My team and I have created a plethora of new voting rewards for everyone to partake from.
- New players had to do some extra steps, like doing '/kit starter'. I said, "Why?" and fixed it so it goes into their inventory immediately when they join.
- To combat the enemy of every player, enemy of all server owners, and enemy of the server itself, "Laaaaaag," I have reduced the amount of plugins which are present on the server.
- When you're AFK, you're supposed to get tagged as AFK after 10 minutes, to be kicked after 15 minutes. Now we can see who's really here, and who's just AFK.
- The new crates are awesome! The 10 second delay? Not awesome! Reduced to 3 seconds for efficiency.
- Jobs, always fun. Coming soon, there will be events, such as on weekends, you get double money, double XP.
- I love the top of the nether just like anyone else. I didn't want to limit it too much. You can still get up there, but unfortunately can't place blocks.
More mob eggs were added to the crates. Now you can get passive mobs like it's nothing, using the crates.

• Thanks 1